Are you looking for a basic marketing book? One that digs in and helps you to build a solid foundation for promoting your products and services?
Are you weary of the promises of a secret formula to creating “marketing magic” ? Have you been frustrated when one of these “marketing magic solutions” admonishes you to just “pick a niche”. This admonition is often delivered in the same tone as an annoyed parent would issue the command to “eat your vegetables” or “pick up your room”.
One author begins his marketing program with this admonition and then instructs you to open the yellow pages and point if you need help in choosing a niche. (The yellow pages? Seriously? Is that how you found a store that carries buggy whips?) Unfortunately, this advice could qualify as high level instruction compared with other authors and speakers who don’t even give that much guidance before proceeding to share with you their “secret strategies.”
Targeting your message plays a critical role in the success of your marketing message.
I’ve worked with small business owners, for over two decades. I’ve seen first hand the importance of choosing the proper target audience or niche market. Tightly targeting your message is essential to creating compelling and selling messages.
“If you can’t turn yourself into your customer, you probably shouldn’t be in the ad writing business at all.”
– Leo Burnett, quoted in 100 LEO’s, Chicago, IL: Leo Burnett Company, p. 19.
When you can peek inside your customer’s inner thoughts, you’re well on your way to creating marketing messages that connect with your customers. Beyond The Niche walks you step by step through the process of creating compelling and selling marketing messages. In the book, you’ll discover:
- how to identify members of your niche market
- whether your business is making major or minor sales
- how to construct your marketing message for optimal effectiveness for the minor sale
- how much information is too much for the business making the major sale
- how you could be killing your business slowly by using traditional means of measurement
and much, much more.
Beyond the Niche was created to help you open the door and see inside your customer’s mind! By viewing your business and your marketing messages from the customers point of view, you’ll find it easier to create marketing messages that break through the clutter and CONNECT with your customers.
- Are you ready to move beyond fluff and puffery when it comes to marketing your business?
- Are you ready to create marketing messages that truly “speak” to your customers?
- Are you ready for every advertising dollar you spend to work hard creating more business for your business?
Written in a friendly, informative tone, Kathy shares with you strategies that her clients have used to create measurable results even when constrained by a shoestring budget.
- If you’re tired of the “spray and pray” approach to advertising your business….
- If you know that “just picking” a target market by opening the yellow pages and choosing a category sounds too haphazard a foundation to build an effective marketing plan…
- If the thought of “data mining” makes your head ache…
There is a better way.
Beyond the Niche is available in both paperback and ebook format. Click here to pick up your copy.